Last modified: April 22, 2018
There are diverse ways you can use our services – to search for and share information, to communicate with other people or to create additional content. When you share information with us, we can make these services even better.
We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you’re not familiar with terms like cookies, IP addresses, pixel tags and browsers, then read about these key terms. Your privacy matters to us so whether you are new or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices.
How we use information we collect
We collect your information solely for the purpose of providing you the product or service that is connected with the function or activity of the website which includes but not limited to the following (“Purpose”):
- To inform You about various products and services offered on website.
- To address Your queries and resolve your concerns pertaining to any service or product.
- To facilitate Your usage of website and improve our service, product or content.
- To review website performance using data analysis to make Your experience better.
- To protect the integrity of the website.
- To implement information security practices, to determine any security breaches, contaminant or computer virus, to investigate/prevent/take action illegal activities and suspected fraud.
We will ask for your consent before using information for a purpose other than those that are set out above.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all our users. This information includes:
- Log information
We make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol(IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider(ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. Such information are not personally identifiable.
- Location information
When you use our services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We may be provided by your IP address.
- Local storage
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Cookies and similar technologies
We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our service, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services we offer to our partners.
- Storing of information
Your Information will mostly be stored in electronic form however certain data may be stored in physical form. We may store, collect, use and process your information in countries other than Republic of India subject to compliance under applicable laws. We may enter into agreements with third parties (in or outside of India) to store or process your information and such third parties may have their own security measures to safeguard your information.
Transparency and choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside unless one of the following circumstances applies:
With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside when we have your consent to do so.
For external processing
For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Google, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect our website and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to anyone who needs to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Third Party Links
We keep your personal information private and safe — and put you in control.